Certıfıcates of Qualıty
QUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY CERTIFICATES
Developed countries having the right to comment on world trade have quality system
certificate in reliability that can be indicator of product and system quality, which they
produce. Within this scope, the certificates that our company has are as follows:
• ISO 9001Quality Management System Certificate of Yonca Gıda San. A.Ş. Yag
• ISO 9001Quality Management System Certificate of Yonca Gıda San. A.Ş. Gida Konserve Isletmeleri.
Rapid developments in food sector cause to change in world food regulations continuously. Although YONCA GIDA firm gives rather a lot of importance to consumers’ health and food security, it follows parallel developments between food regulation and application closely also. Our firm is continuously updating the policies of food in connection with this changing and developing structure and applying newness immediately.
FOOD SECURITY CERTIFICATES
• IFS Certificate of Conformity (Conformity Certificate to International Food Standards) of
Yonca Gıda San. A.Ş. Gıda Konserve Isletmeleri
• BRC Certificate of Conformity (Conformity Certificate to British Dealers Standards) of Yonca Gıda San. A.Ş. Gıda Konserve Isletmeleri
• ISO 22000 Food Security Management System Certificate of Rio Santo Gıda San. A.Ş. Yag Isletmeleri
The mentioned food security standards stipulate to carry out risk analysis in establishment particularly, install HACCP system, and provide its continuity, apply an effective quality management system and control environmental standards, processes of products and personnel effectively.
• Helal Food Certificate of Yonca Gıda San. A.Ş. Yag Isletmeleri
Helal Food Certificate is a certificate given to products prepared in accordance with Islamic rules. Helal Food Certificate is an “international” certificate given to products not interdicted under Islam religion.
• Kosher Certificate of Yonca Gıda San. A.Ş. Yag Isletmeleri ve Konserve Isletmeleri
Kosher certificate is a certificate registering that the products are produced under belief of Hebrew. While producing in the establishments, all steps, materials used and even equipments used are controlled by religious men (rabbi) in accordance with the belief of Hebrew in place. If this application shows that any situation is not against the belief of Hebrew, religious men give kosher certificate to products produced by the firm. Kosher means “suitable” in Hebrew.
All certificates that we have were given as a result of analysis and studies realized by accredited organizations and labs. This is the most important indicator and assurance of our product quality.